(DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE)
Licence Sales Executive. Permanent, full time.
Braintree, Essex CM77 8YG or Tewkesbury GL20 8GD
Normal working hours are 9am to 5:30pm, M-F; work outside of these core hours will be required due to the worldwide spread of customers.
Date of Issue:
of the role:
The primary purpose of this role is to develop and grow the subscription and licence sales in both new and existing customers, and to build the revenue and profit generated.
The post holder will be targeted on the retention and growth of subscription and licence sales whether from Channel Customers or Manufacturers.
The post holder has the following primary responsibilities:
- Build and develop a prospect list of potential customers, and pipeline for future business opportunities
- Recruit customers onto the free and paid versions of our licenced programs
- Upsell customers onto paid programs
- Manage customer satisfaction to ensure subscription renewal
- Manage and grow the installed base of Subscriptions (Licenses)
- Devise and drive new Service Introduction
- Deal with all new Subscription requests
Internal Service Providers
- Work with the CEO to identify and win new Manufacturers to add to our licenced services
- Work with Marketing to identify new opportunities, drive awareness and adoption of our services
- Work with Development to bring new features and services to market
- Work with Product Management to ensure that the product content in our services matches the needs of customers and the market
- Work with Operations to ensure that post-sales service and support continues to meet customers’ needs
- Work with the CEO to arrange and enact contracts with new customers
- Work with Accounts to ensure that invoicing for services is complete and accurate
The postholder should possess capabilities, skills and attributes to the levels shown. Capability is ranked from 1 to 4, with 1 being the little / no capability required and 4 being a seasoned subject-matter expert.
|Role Based Capability
||Communications & interpersonal
|Customer service & support
||Use of IT and Technology
||Contracts and Billing
Experience and Attributes:
The postholder will ideally have knowledge and experience of channelcentral’s service portfolio and more generally of the worldwide IT Channel. The postholder should be able to demonstrate the following experience and attributes:
- A solid understanding of IT technology / hardware including desktops, laptops, servers and storage
- Knowledge of the IT channel – hardware manufacturers, IT distribution, resellers, and service providers
- Confident, approachable, outgoing and tenacious, happy to engage with customers and colleagues at any level
- Excellent decision making/problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure / in a pressurised environment
- Well organised
- Proactive self-starter, flexible, adaptable, sociable, resilient
- Team player, able to be both supportive and to take the lead when required
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good command of written and spoken English; numerical accuracy
- Fluency in a foreign language a distinct bonus
Qualifications required for this role are as follows:
- GCSE or equivalent: At least 5, including Maths and English Language at grade A*-C
- Holder of current, full UK Driver’s Licence
- Holder of passport with no restrictions on international travel
The postholder must be eligible to live and work permanently in the UK and have no travel restrictions to foreign countries. Evidence will be required.
Please submit your CV to register for opportunities.
Notice for Recruitment Agencies
channelcentral operates a Preferred Supplier List (PSL). The next date the PSL will be reviewed is: June 2020.
If you would like to be considered at that time please use this form
Note: no CVs will be considered from any agencies not on our PSL. Aggressive telemarketing or unsolicited email will result in exclusion from our PSL.