(DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE)
Technical Solutions Developer
The purpose of this role is to develop software systems by analysing needs and designing, developing, installing and supporting software solutions to meet those needs.
- At least 5 years’ lead software development experience in an IT Software/Web development function
- Experience of operating in a development function using Agile methodologies, in particular Scrum
- Additionally, 2 or more years’ experience in a software development environment as a business analyst / systems analyst including requirement gathering, systems design and documentation.
- Change and Release Management experience
- A solid understanding of hosted IT infrastructure (servers, storage, networks, security and authentication)
- Intellectually highly capable with excellent motivational / organisational ability
- Proactive self-starter, adaptable, sociable, resilient. Fluent written and spoken English; highly numerate
- Computer Science or Software Engineering degree a bonus but not essential
- A-Level or equivalent: at least one of Maths / Physics / Chemistry / Computing
- GCSE or equivalent: At least 5 at grade A*-C, including Maths and English Language
- Qualifications in Microsoft and/or Java technologies would be an advantage but not essential
Please submit your CV to register for opportunities.
Notice for Recruitment Agencies
channelcentral operates a Preferred Supplier List (PSL). The next date the PSL will be reviewed is: June 2020.
If you would like to be considered at that time please use this form
Note: no CVs will be considered from any agencies not on our PSL. Aggressive telemarketing or unsolicited email will result in exclusion from our PSL.